http://exchangemoneyforum.com/showthread.php/163121-VOUCHER-CM-The-biggest-voucher-market-for-EMF-MP-Ukash-PSC-Amazon-Itunes-CashU

Thread: Mylot

EMF Member

Cool Mylot

Hello all how are you doing today? Today I am going to tell you about a site that pays you to start and reply to discussions as well as get paid to do other things. The website that I am talking about is Mylot. Mylot is a site that pays you to start discussions as well as pays you to reply to discussions. On Mylot you can also get paid to post pics and images as long as they are in the relevant category. You can also get paid for doing tasks that mylot has. As well you can get paid to search using there search bar. Now how much you get paid per post varies. It depends on how well written your post is as well as how long and how detailed your discussion is as well. The minimum payout is 10 dollars that gets paid to you through paypal on the 15th of every month as long as you have reached the minimum payout. As well you can get paid more for your posts if you add a pic or image that is relevant to the discussion that you start or reply to.

Cool Nice Forum

Mylot pays its members ontime every month. I have been paid several times by them.