http://exchangemoneyforum.com/showthread.php/163121-VOUCHER-CM-The-biggest-voucher-market-for-EMF-MP-Ukash-PSC-Amazon-Itunes-CashU
    EMF Newbie

Thumbs up Excel Prestige International

Dear Friends...

I just had to let you know about a program I have joined that I think would interest you also.

It is called the Worldwide Pension Plan from Excel Prestige International, and for a once only payment of $40 you have the opportunity of earning up to $98,000 whether you refer any other new members or not.

I realize that this may not be for you, but will you lose anything by taking a look?

Always in success!

Cost to join: $40
    E-currencies accepted: E-bullion, e-gold, & Alert Pay
    Payout: $70,000
    Members Needed: 25000 for the first batch
    Maximum # of contracts each person can buy: Unlimited
    Referral bonus at end of program: $2,000 each for 5 levels deep
    Instant referral bonus - Paid hourly via your e-currency of choice:
    Level 1 - $1
    Level 2 - $2
    Level 3 - $3
    Level 4 - $4
    Level 5 - $5
    Payout Type: E-currency

Our vision is very simple. We are in this game of life to win.

The program we are offering you the opportunity to join us in, the Reverse Pension Plan, has been a closely guarded secret for many years among the rich and powerful. We have tried - and failed - to join in this elite group of people lucky enough to be on the invitation list to such programs for almost ten years.

Having been unsuccessful in joining their club, we eventually accumulated enough knowledge and contacts to set up our own.

You will earn $ bonus for all of your direct and indirect referrals. This means that you do not only gain money for every person you refer, but you also get paid for the referrals referred by your referrals and then for their referrals and so on, 5 levels deep.

The Instant referral bonus scheme offered by Worldwide Pension Plan is a forced 5 X 5 matrix, so if your up line has more than 5 referrals, you will get free referrals (spillover) passed down to you. In addition to this, any new member who joins the Worldwide Pension Plan without a sponsor will automatically be placed below a random existing member and all referral payment will still be made!

Total Possible Instant Bonus Payments - $18,555

add to this your $2,000 direct referral bonus x 5 - $10,000

and then add to this your projected pension plan payout - $70,000

and you see that by joining our program and introducing just 5 other
    people you could earn a possible income of $98,555

So whether you recruit people or not you will get automatic referral plus a guaranteed payout of $70,000 for every policy you purchase. Also you can purchase unlimited number of policies & for each of your own purchases you will get commission instantly to your e-currency account.
    So donít miss this golden opportunity.

Here's the link: http://excelprestige.net/?ref=1442

EMF Newbie

Smile Hello Jungleboy!

Hello,

My name is Jacqueline. What happened the website cant open this? Please contact me via email. Thanks1

Quote Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
    Dear Friends...

I just had to let you know about a program I have joined that I think would interest you also.

It is called the Worldwide Pension Plan from Excel Prestige International, and for a once only payment of $40 you have the opportunity of earning up to $98,000 whether you refer any other new members or not.

I realize that this may not be for you, but will you lose anything by taking a look?

Always in success!

Cost to join: $40
    E-currencies accepted: E-bullion, e-gold, & Alert Pay
    Payout: $70,000
    Members Needed: 25000 for the first batch
    Maximum # of contracts each person can buy: Unlimited
    Referral bonus at end of program: $2,000 each for 5 levels deep
    Instant referral bonus - Paid hourly via your e-currency of choice:
    Level 1 - $1
    Level 2 - $2
    Level 3 - $3
    Level 4 - $4
    Level 5 - $5
    Payout Type: E-currency

Our vision is very simple. We are in this game of life to win.

The program we are offering you the opportunity to join us in, the Reverse Pension Plan, has been a closely guarded secret for many years among the rich and powerful. We have tried - and failed - to join in this elite group of people lucky enough to be on the invitation list to such programs for almost ten years.

Having been unsuccessful in joining their club, we eventually accumulated enough knowledge and contacts to set up our own.

You will earn $ bonus for all of your direct and indirect referrals. This means that you do not only gain money for every person you refer, but you also get paid for the referrals referred by your referrals and then for their referrals and so on, 5 levels deep.

The Instant referral bonus scheme offered by Worldwide Pension Plan is a forced 5 X 5 matrix, so if your up line has more than 5 referrals, you will get free referrals (spillover) passed down to you. In addition to this, any new member who joins the Worldwide Pension Plan without a sponsor will automatically be placed below a random existing member and all referral payment will still be made!

Total Possible Instant Bonus Payments - $18,555

add to this your $2,000 direct referral bonus x 5 - $10,000

and then add to this your projected pension plan payout - $70,000

and you see that by joining our program and introducing just 5 other
    people you could earn a possible income of $98,555

So whether you recruit people or not you will get automatic referral plus a guaranteed payout of $70,000 for every policy you purchase. Also you can purchase unlimited number of policies & for each of your own purchases you will get commission instantly to your e-currency account.
    So donít miss this golden opportunity.

Here's the link: http://excelprestige.net/?ref=1442