We have exchange the $$ from your Payza to my LR on 04th July 2012... I was found you good guy... because, Before this transaction you have done a little transaction with me and I found you good person.. I have not face the charge back problem with that transaction... But I am talking about 4th July Deal... You have exchange your 130$ Payza with me... and today I saw that have been reversed. Why Dear?????????
Why it happen?
although you was a good and nice person.. then how it possible that Paza charge backed.. ??
Please give me the response and with in 2 to 3 Days Refund my LR... Your cooperation will be highly appreciated and you will make place in people heart.
Thanks Awaiting your kind reply.
READ THIS SIGNATURE! VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION! READ THIS SIGNATURE!
- My only Yahoo ID is mentioned in my profile. Please note the dot between crystal and wire. Anyone contacting you from any other ID is a scammer, be careful!
- User titles (EMF Trader, EMF Exchanger etc.) are explained here.
- Use the SUPPORT SECTION for your queries. No support queries will be answered via PM/YM.
- EMF Rules and Regulations. Read and follow these. I can assure you that you will get scammed and banned if you don't.
- Mandatory guidelines for reporting scams.
- All e-currency exchanges are at your own risk. Read our disclaimer.
- Do not exchange with me on messenger. IT CAN GET HACKED ANYTIME!
I am so sorry " Alirashidpk " to see you as loser , but you must be careful when you select the partner for exchange.
You ask me a lot of things to accept PZ az receiver. but just wondering why u didn't ask him to select " services " for sending Payza dollars and put " never open any dispute or chargeback " in Description .
Btw I hope the problem will be solve soon.
Exchange Payza,LibertyReserve,WebMoney,PerfectMoney - YID:CenTraL_Exchanger C#: +989366031988 My Exchange Topic.,EMF iTrade , Turn your $2 LR to $6250. Follow me on FaceBook.
~ Be careful When you want to make a deal with me first send Private MSG at EMF , then check my Accounts number Here Please ~
sad to hear this.